- 8 medium new red-skin potatoes
- 4-6 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 tablespoons butter (olive oil will also work)
- a couple dollops of sour cream (I culture my own)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
Steam the potatoes until tender.
While the potatoes are steaming, gently saute the garlic and rosemary in the butter (or olive oil) to make an infused oil.
Mash the potatoes, leaving the skins on. Strain the infused oil into the potatoes. Add the sour cream, chives, salt, and pepper and stir until mixed.